Donor trust in your campaign is your most valuable asset. The more transparency you show to donors, the more support you will get from people. Led by the ambition to increase confidence and trust in your good cause, we have created the HelpKarma Trust & Safety Club. This extraordinary club includes campaigns that collect donations only in HelpKarma.
What will you get as a club member?
Campaigns that are Trust & Safety Club members raise up to 6x times more funds and use for free our preferential services:
- 0% HelpKarma fee - We will provide our services absolutely free of charge. No fees and commissions will be deducted from your campaign except for processing card payments (2.9%) and PayPal.
- Trust - Trust is the most valuable asset for any campaign. HelpKarma Trust & Safety Club gives you the confidence you need to raise funds with full accountability and transparency.
- Advertising for Your Campaign - HelpKarma has a great marketing team that will promote your campaign on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Google. This way, you will reach tens of thousands of potential donors.
- Community Support - individuals and organizations will be able to launch fundraisers to support your cause.
- Personal Fundraising Coach - You will have your own personal trainer who will be with you and teach you how to raise donations more effectively.
- Professional Video for Your Campaign - Donors are most affected by well-told stories, and HelpKarma will make the best and most emotional video for your campaign. Check out the video our team made for the Wings for Rado campaign.
- Inclusion of the campaign into our Email Newsletter – HelpKarma Trust & Safety Club members are further promoted by HelpKarma by sending email newsletters in which we present them to donors.
- Better HelpKarma positioning – As part of the HelpKarma Trust & Safety Club, your campaign will gain better visibility on the site compared to other campaigns that are not part of the club.
What are the requirements for getting a membership?
The only requirement that you need to comply with is raising funds only on HelpKarma. Any other public links or text that contain information and details about other fundraising methods (bank accounts, PayPal, other fundraising platforms) has to be removed.
How to get your campaign involved?
Send us an email at [email protected]. Our team will check whether your campaign complies with our requirements and will get back to you asap.