Facebook advertising is a powerful tool that helps your fundraising campaign get the widest reach possible. To be effective enough your campaign has to meet several key requirements:
- The information in your campaign should be up-to-date.
- Recent publications should be available in order to keep everyone informed about what's new in your campaign.
- Photos of good quality are required, preferably focused on the campaign’s subject. Photos are the very first thing that grabs people when seeing your ad. That’s why they need to be sufficiently appealing to the audience in order to join the campaign and donate.
- Before starting advertising, you need to have certain amount already collected in your campaign and we will explain why. We won’t charge you a commission fee for creating and managing ads but those will be paid to Facebook. That’s why you need at least some amount available in your campaign. When it comes to advertising budget - we recommend a minimum budget of EUR 5,00 per day. This way your campaign will surely be able to reach an amount of people on a daily basis.
- Being constantly active and sharing your campaign through the network is essential for success! It would not only help you raise funds faster but it is also a major step for the whole fundraising process, that can only get further upgraded by Facebook advertising.
We remind you that people who use only HelpKarma as their fundraising platform collect the required amount for their causes much faster and advertising is much more effective.
How to request a Facebook advertising? – Please read here.
HelpKarma reserves the right to exercise discretion in refusing requests for facebook campaigns or suspending any ongoing advertisement.