HelpKarma offers flexible and ongoing access to the funds raised in your campaign.
Our rules for funds withdrawal:
- For maximum transparency, we recommend transferring funds directly to the service providers.
- When this is not possible, the funds can also be transferred to the beneficiaries.
- You can also transfer funds directly to other HelpKarma campaigns.
You can read the detailed rules for the money withdrawl here.
A withdrawal request can be made 24/7, even if the full amount has not been collected yet. For this purpose, you need to follow the steps below:
- Log in to your HelpKarma account.
- Go to your campaign and select the Transfers menu.
- To make funds transfer, you need to write a post about the status of your campaign so that donors are as informed as possible.
- You must provide a reason for the withdrawal. Be aware that without an attached document, the application may not be approved.
If you fill in the information correctly and attach the relevant documents, your request will be processed within 48 hours.
The withdrawn amount and the reason for it will be visible in your campaign.
If you face any difficulties, please contact us at: [email protected].