HelpKarma is the safest and most secure place to support different good causes. Donors should be confident that their money goes to the right place and is spent in a clear and transparent manner. Inspired by the will to protect the money of donors, we created Policy to guarantee donations on HelpKarma.
Our team verifies and approves each single cause, which is created in the platform. We verify the beneficiaries, we review the accompanying documentation and the raised donations are spent subject to 100% reporting. However if it becomes evident that there is misuse with a given campaign, we will return all the money to the donors who have donated to the campaign.
2. Which donors are protected with GUARANTEE at HelpKarma?
The guarantee of HelpKarma protects each donor who has sent money to support a cause at HelpKarma. Without exceptions.
3. What does misuse mean?
Each of the listed activities is considered misuse with the donors’ resources and is covered by the Policy for guaranteeing donations:
- Funds are spent for purposes, which are not connected with the campaign and contradict the General Terms and Conditions of HelpKarma;
- The description of the campaign is deliberately misleading.
- The organizer or the beneficiary of the campaign is charged in a crime, which casts suspicion about the authenticity of the information published in the campaign.
In case of misuse determined at our own discretion and after case investigation, we agree to refund back the amount of your donations (up to € 1000 per donor per campaign). We offer an option that the funds donated by you are transferred to another campaign, which is done based on to your explicit consent.
4. What is not covered by THE GUARANTEE?
The following situations do not meet the conditions for reimbursement of funds:
- Reimbursement of funds, which you have transferred for your own campaign;
- Reimbursement of funds, which you regret that you have transferred for a campaign on HelpKarma;
- Reimbursement of amounts due to personal controversies with the organizers or the beneficiary of the campaign;
5. Whom should I refer in case I establish misuse?
Write us on email: [email protected]
If you have any additional questions connected with THE GUARANTEE, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will always be there for you!